Lionel Polis is a belgian composer. After completing his studies in classical piano and scoring for movies, he started his career as a composer creating the music for big event and international shows among the Musicom team(Sochi 2014, closing olympic ceremony; AIMAG Ashgabat 2017, opening and closing ceremony). Last year, he composed the music for several short films. He has been awarded by the Otions Faculty scoring competition (finalist) and the Brussels jazz marathon contest (1st prize).
- L'intrus (web fiction), Pascal Yernaux, l'atelier du cinéma, 2018
- Apsara (Short, animation), Arthur Loyen, LTAM prod., 2018
- Rock it to heaven (Short, animation), Hamza Bouaissi, LTAM prod., 2018
- Miam Miam (Short, animation), Mathilde Pepinster, LaCambre prod., 2018
- Jusqu’à la lune (Short, animation), Johann Etrillard, LaCambre prod., 2018
- Pétanque 51 (Short, animation), Théo Guyot, LaCambre prod., 2018